Monday, August 14, 2006

THE MAKING OF A SHOE-MONGER

"Mama," she says as we walk down the stairs towards the driveway this morning.

"Yes, babe?"

"You haven't worn those shoes in a long, long, long time!"

"Hmm?" I wonder as I glance down at my beloved pair of capital F for FABULOUS two-seasons-old-but-I-don't-care pink Italian Aldo's.

"I guess that's true, baby," I acknowledge, clearly beaming at not only her powers of observation, but that she recognizes and appreciates the appropriate timed spacing of shoe wearing in order to keep them fresh and interesting.

I'm such a proud Mama today. :)

Disclaimer: I really do have normal-sized ankles, but apparently perspective shots from your office chair while maneuvering your camera phone and dodging the passers-by actually makes me look like I've got legs like an elephant.

No comments: