Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SICK, MY HINEY HO!

Okay, so she did throw up 3 times on the way to work this morning. And to her credit (she's such a trooper), she warned me each time, so that I had enough time to pull over to the shoulder and hold her hair while she puked all up and down Highway 92.

But after a week and a half of this (on and off and alternating between the two of them), I finally decided to take her in this morning for a real live doctor's visit. So, we dropped off the boy at school, waved goodbye and took her in. "Stomach bug," they said. "Has to run it's course," they said. "We're seeing a lot of it," they said. And patted our heads as they ushered us out the door.

So she's with me at work today, not feeling the least bit under the weather suddenly and thoroughly interrupting my day with "Mom, I'm bored," but at least she's stopped spewing. For the time being, anyway.

No comments: