Thursday, February 21, 2008

BEST OF MOM BLOGS ON THE INTERNET??? LITTLE OL' US?

So, a while back we received some pretty fabulous news from Best Mom Blogs Ever:
I wanted to let you know that your blog is being featured on a list of the Best of Mom Blogs on the Internet. You can see it, vote on it, send your friends to vote on it, leave comments for what your blog is about and even win an award for it if it is in top 3 blogs each month. So come visit and send all your friends!
Holy cow, Batman! How cool is that!?!?

Okay, so I already went to the site (http://best.momblogs.ever.com/) and voted for our blog. Yuh-huh, I sure did! Hey, no need to be shy about such things! Toot your own horn, I say -- no one else is gonna toot it for ya!

(Yeah, so tooting really does mean a whole different thing to the demographic that reads a children's blog, doesn't it?)

Anyway...vote if you like. Or don't. It's not gonna make me post any more frequently, people. I CANNOT BE BOUGHT!!!

But if you know us even a little, then you know we totally dig the spotlight!!!

2 comments:

girlranting said...

I voted for you guys!

(And I de-voted the top two hehehe)

Hope you guys win!

Jo Anna Guerra said...

Okay, so I'd like to go on record as saying that I formally do not condone mudslinging or de-voting of any kind.

That being said...THANKS!!!