Wednesday, June 22, 2011

BOY VS FOOD - THE LEANING TOWER OF PIZZA

So, my kids think the TV only shows the news (aka, The Today Show), cartoons, football and hockey, and cooking shows.  Once they discover that the Favorites List was actually programmed by me, I'm screwed.  

Until then, however...

Heavily inspired by my latest summer TV crush, Adam of Man vs Food on the Travel Channel, Santiago took it upon himself to start his own series...

BOY VS FOOD: 
Episode 1 - The Leaning Tower of Pizza


"So, Mama," he says after he watched the replay. "I really didn't win, did I?" And he bows his head a little. "I didn't swallow it all in time."

"I know," I agree. It happens to the best of us.

"So, I guess we should do it all over again so I can do it right," he suggests reluctantly.

"But there's no more pizza," I say.

"Oh," he perks up, "well, then...can you just include a little note at the end of the video that tells everyone that...in this episode...food actually won?"

"Sure, baby," I smile.

"And if they don't read that part," he adds, "...oh well, at least I tried to be honest."
...

No comments: