Monday, February 06, 2006

IT'S GONNA BE A LOOOOONG WEEK


Mama's off to Philly this week for work.

I don't know how I'm going to be away from them for 5 whole days. This morning was hard enough having to say goodbye at school and not cry so that they wouldn't be upset. Chago asked if he could come with me. Saia said she would see me tomorrow. Both of them blew me kisses and told me to have a good trip.

I'm a wreck and my flight isn't for another 2 1/2 hours!

I don't even know if I can breathe without them -- that my lungs won't be crushed beneath the weight of missing them -- that I won't go deaf without hearing their voices. I left them stickies of my kisses in their beds, but it's me who's going to starve without their affection. I'm overwhelmed with loss at the thought of not being able to hold them one more time before I go, but how would I ever let go again?

I love you, my little penguinos, and won't live again until I see my reflection in your eyes.

Be safe, my little ones, and be good for Mommy.

Para Siempre,
Mama

No comments: