Tuesday, February 21, 2006

THEY CAN'T BE THIS OLD ALREADY, CAN THEY?

I watched them at my company Christmas party, interacting with other children, talking to adults, standing in line to wait for their turn to harass the poor balloon animal man, and I was just shocked at how grown up they've become -- seemingly overnight.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there were plenty of flying chicken nuggets and lots of pulling hair, but for the most part they were really really good. They just love being out and about -- a trait I'm certain we'll detest in 10 years. They love trying new food and talking to new people. They like to go new places and are always pretty much up for anything.

I love that. I just love that about them!!!

Next month, we'll brave Disneyland for their 3rd birthday, so stay tuned...

No comments: