Thursday, June 25, 2009

TO JUMP OR HANG ON...

Overwhelmed. Always happens after a vacation or after someone comes to visit. So much to write about, so many pics to organize and post, so much to do to get our lives back into routine and get the house back in order.

Where to begin. How to catch up. It gets me every time.

The Texas clan left on Monday morning. Mommy returned from her work trip on Monday evening.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to tackle the massive, but really trivial task, I know, of documenting the excitement of our past week, half-heartedly thinking about getting back into the workforce, mourning the loss of a decade with my curling iron and YouTube videos, and all the while still stuck in the middle of this feeling like I'm standing on the precipice of a great chasm.


No comments: