I mean, more power to ya if that's your thing and all, but seriously?!? Crochet the plastic netting??? That's like asking me to use leaves when I go potty. Puh-lease! And also...
No. Thank. You.
Here's the extent of my conservationism, people:
- where possible keep them for storage
- use them for filling with fruit squash or juice before freezing to make popcicles
- schools may want to use them as craft materials or paint containers
- use in garden as pots for seedlings or covers
- cut into strips and use as plant labelers
- puncture the bottom of 2 pots, thread a string between them, and then kiddos can use them as a (really really) cheap makeshift phone