Thursday, May 18, 2006

WOW, LOOK AT YOUR BALLS!!!

So, I just bought a new purse the other day, which the kids had not yet seen (or approved, apparently), and this morning while I was changing them out, Saia comes into the room and says excitedly, "Mama!! I really like your purse!"

"Why, thank you, Saia. I like it, too," I reply.

"WOW, MAMA!!!" as she picks it up and walks over to the mirror, "I LIKE YOUR BIG BALLS!!!"

"Wha?!?!" I spin around with my mouth hanging open. [Please refer to picture above... and stop laughing!]

"CHAGO!!!! COME LOOK AT MAMA'S BIG BALLS!!!!"

[Oh, alright, go ahead then.]

3 comments:

Sonya said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Kel said...

ROTFL!!!

Love it.

I'm waiting for Little Man to tell me proudly that he's got balls.

Uh huh. yeah. I'm sure that will be a barrel of fun.

Jo Anna Guerra said...

Can't wait to hear about it!!!