Monday, April 03, 2006

GRADUATION DAY!!!

WE'RE 3 YEARS OLD!!!

Has it really been 18 years already?

No, goofball, of course not! But they did graduate to the 3-yr-old classroom on Friday and today is their first day with the big kids.

You know, I just don't know...Hrrmph...I was gonna say that I didn't know who was more excited about this, but I think it's pretty obvious that it's definitely me. They've been so bored for so long. They just weren't getting enough stimulation with the 2-yr-olds. They spent the majority of their time stalking their teachers and the other half of their time in Time Out. I mean, a kid can only paste so many pre-cut images onto construction paper before they start concocting a plan for escape, you know?

And I really do think that's what's been happening lately. Not that I'm excusing their bad behavior, not by any means, but maybe now that they'll actually get to participate in preschool activities and not just glorified babysitting, I'm betting we'll see a whole lot less of the T.O.s -- well, that is, of course, once we get through YET ANOTHER transition period.

Smirky Smirkertons

See more photos at Shutterfly.com.

No comments: