Monday, March 02, 2009

IN LOVE WITH THE SOUND OF HIS OWN VOICE

Chago on the way to school this morning after we spent nearly 3 hours yesterday preparing his poster board and his speech for his Star Student presentation this week.

"Mom, I think I'm gonna like being the Star Student."

"Oh, yeah?  Why's that, bub?"

"Well, because everyone's going to be looking at me.  But not because I did something bad this time."

"Well, that's true, I suppose.  And do you like it when everyone looks at you?"

"Well, it's not so much the looking, but what I really like is that they all have to be quiet while I do all the talking."

[Mm-hm.  A boy after my own heart.]

2 comments:

CJ said...

Ha ha, sounds like my boy! Took him to the doctor and he had the nurse in stitches! Maybe it's a boy thing?!?

Jo Anna Guerra said...

You're probably right about that one!!